Camelbak Podium Big Chill 25 oz Bottle
Buy New: $7.02 - $55.09
as of 5/18/2013 22:21 CDT details
| • ||Insulated water bottle with a revolutionary Jet Valve that lets you sip or squirt water at will|
| • ||Made from TruTaste--a proprietary blend of polypropylene that is BPA free and taste/odor free|
| • ||Positive shut-off for leak-proof transport|
| • ||Lined with HydroGuard to inhibit the growth of bacteria|
| • ||Made to fit all types of bike bottle cages; Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee|
Cool without compromise, this Camelbak Podium Big Chill holds 25 ounces of water or sports drink so you can keep running, cycling, or walking longer.
Designed to fit any bike cage with go-anywhere convenience, the Podium Big Chill Bottle from CamelBak allows you to keep a whopping 25-ounces of water cool on the road or trail. Revolutionizing hydration with a self-sealing Jet Valve, a taste-free bottle, and insulation for beverages that stay cold on the move, the 100 percent BPA-free bottle features a No Sticky Frame design that eliminates spray, a leak-proof positive shut-off valve, a high flow rate, and better tasting water thanks to it's TruTaste polypropylene that doesn't leach into the bottle. Lined with HydroGuard, the Podium Big Chill is protected from deterioration and bacteria. This long-lasting bottle is backed by CamelBak's Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee.
Features and Specifications:
- Capacity: 25 ounces (750 milliliters)
- 100 percent BPA-Free
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long
- Jet Valve: Lets you sip from any direction, or squirt to cool off on long rides. Eliminates the "bite open, hip-slap shut" steps.
- High Flow Rate: Squeezable bottle offers more water when you need it.
- No Sticky Frame: Made from medical-grade silicone, the Jet Valve eliminates splatter on your frame or jersey.
- Leak-Proof: Positive shut-off at base of valve for leak-proof transport. Simply turn the bar 90 degrees to stop water flow.
- Better Taste: TruTaste polypropylene allows you to taste your water, not your bottle.
- Lined with HydroGuard to inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause odors, discoloration or deterioration of the bottle surface. (Does not protect user against disease-causing organisms. Always wash bottle after use.)
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Can I put my Podium Big Chill Bottle in the Dishwasher? Camelbak recommends hand washing the bottle--but--the Jet Valve lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Can I put sports drinks in the podium chill bottle? Yes, however, make sure to clean the bottle thoroughly after each use.
- Can I use carbonated beverages? Yes. The Jet Valve automatically vents pressure so that fizz will not cause pressure buildup. Please note, if the lockout is shut off, there will be pressure buildup, which isn't dangerous, but could lead to unexpected spray when opened.
- Can I put hot liquids in it? No. However, warm beverages are OK, provided they're not hot enough to burn your mouth. Extra-hot or boiling water can distort the plastic in the bottle, but warm tea in your Podium Chill Bottle is a nice treat for a cold ride.
- Can I freeze the bottle? You can freeze the bottle, but before you do, make sure that the bottle is only partially full. We recommend only 3/4 full to allow for expansion of the water as it freezes to ice. Place the bottle in the freezer right side up.
- Does the Podium Chill bottle fit any bike cage? Podium Chill and Podium Ice Bottles are designed to fit almost all cages on the market. For best performance, Camelbak recommends using cages designed with a little bit of give� in them. Cages that fully encircle the bottle with a single loop of material, can have a tighter fit. You can still use the Podium Bottle with these cages, but be aware that the fit will be snug, which could make it tougher to get the bottle in and out.
- What materials are used to make the Podium Chill bottle and cap? The Podium Chill bottle is made primarily from TruTaste polypropylene, a proprietary blend of polypropylene that is food-safe and taste-free. A CamelBak TruTaste bottle means your water will taste like it should. The bottle cap is made from polypropylene, with smaller components made of HDPE. Sealing components (nozzle, Jet Valve and o-ring) are made of medical grade silicone.
- What is the hydroguard treatment mentioned on the product? HydroGuard is a CamelBak proprietary antimicrobial technology embedded directly into the bottle walls. HydroGuard is an EPA-registered compound that uses the natural anti-microbial properties of silver metal to inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause odors, discoloration, or deterioration of the bottle.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
In Association with
Subscribe Copyright © 2011 Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us xml Sitemap